1. Where is it? Switzerland is the (orange coloured) country just above Italy, with the borders of France, Itay, Austria, Liechtenstein and Germany.
2. What language do they speak? Swiss German, French, Italian and Romanisch.
3. What is their currency? Swiss Franc and Rappen.
4. What do they eat? Toblerone (a favorite of mine!) or Fondue (another favorite!).
5. What does their flag look like? It is one of only two square-shaped flags in the world.
6. One of the most well know places is? The Matterhorn of course! (the mountain seen on the Toblerone packet!).
7. What is their capital city? Bern, the city named after the word bear.
8. What is the current population? 7,907,000.
9. How do they say hello? Gruezi.
10. How do they say Goodbye? Tschues or Auf Wiedersehen or Ciao.