1. Where is it? France is the large country to the left of Switzerland. It has borders with Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain.
2. What language do they speak? French.
3. What is their currency? Euros.
4. What do they eat? Snails, frog legs, crêpes and a nice treat macaroons!
5. What does their flag look like?
6. One of the most well known places is? The Eiffel Tower!
7. What is their capital city? Paris.
8. What is the current population? 65.43 million.
9. How do they say hello? Bonjour.
10. How do they say Goodbye? Au revoir.